Our fully bespoke Verandah solution, part of our Outdoor Living range, can be used to create a stunning, contemporary patio area allowing homeowners to enjoy their garden all year round
It can also be used on driveways as a carport or anywhere else outside where the homeowner needs protection from outdoor elements
Available in any colour, the Verandah is a must have product for anyone wanting to enjoy their outdoor space throughout the year.
VERANDAH IN COLOUR
The Verandah is now available in any RAL colour allowing homeowners to add a splash of colour to their outdoor living space
The Verandah is now available in any colour to bring any garden space to life. This allows for the Verandah to have further appeal for more commercial applications including bars, restaurants and even hospitals and schools where colours can be matched to brands and corporate identity
Popular colours include dark green, grey and blue yet regardless of colour, are all fully guaranteed for 10 years
The Verandah is ideal for walkways, entrance ways and outdoor eating areas where shelter from outdoor elements is required. EveryVerandah is bespoke and can be tailored to fit your specific needs
- Foot option 3 is not available for fixing at ground level (exposed base fixing plate)
- Decorative Foot and Tall Collar not available for square post.
- Traditional aesthetics – post, column covers and brackets, with decorative casting to column base
- Round or square posts available (foot options available with round posts only)
- Available as a straight lean-to, splayed lean-to and ‘L’ shapes.
- Base fixing plate can be hidden beneath ground level or above (dependant upon application) Please note installer is responsible to ensure that the base plate is secured to a suitable substrate.
- Gutter system option or 250mm overhang detail option (no gutter).
- Minimum roof pitch 5° (7.5° as standard)
- Maximum roof pitch 30°
- Maximum projection 4m (larger projections available on request)
- Max. 3m between support post and 1m eaves cantilever (from post centre)
- Built intolerance for post height leveling/ fixing
- Available in any RAL colour with either black crackle or white as standard
- Available with traditional Quantal aluminium top caps or contemporaryUltraframe top caps
- Available with either 24mm double glazed units or 25mm polycarbonate